Get involved and stay informed about the More Tomorrows campaign by connecting with us.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
- Enroll in suicide prevention trainings that are offered throughout the year from Region 6 Behavioral Healthcare. Please check Region 6’s website for current listings.
- Volunteer to help at events with the More Tomorrows campaign, The Kim Foundation, or the Metro Area LOSS Team. Contact us for more information on volunteering.
- Incorporate the More Tomorrows awareness campaign into your school or workplace.
- Invite us to come speak at your school, church, organization, or workplace about the More Tomorrows campaign.
- Join the Metro Area Suicide Prevention Coalition.
- Help us educate others by sharing the More Tomorrows campaign with family, friends, and loved ones.
Together we have the power to make a difference by knowing the signs, changing the stats, and saving a life from suicide. More Tomorrows builds hope, help & healing to prevent suicide.